Unchained from the Cable Box
I hate my cable box. It's a high-end Motorola (MOT) unit with dual tuners so I can watch one show and record another using a built-in digital video recorder. But the program guide is awful, I can't search for shows, the hard drive is too small, and the remote often fails to respond. Worse, the way cable contracts are set up, I have to use whatever Comcast (CMCSA) rents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries