Jonathan Ive and Apple Win Again
With buzz about the iPhone's imminent launch growing more deafening, it would have been easy to miss the recent announcement that Apple's (AAPL) senior vice-president of industrial design just won the 2007 National Design Award for product design. "Jonathan Ive's streamlined design aesthetic, combined with a strong knowledge of the engineering process, has brought design into the public consciousness in an unprecedented way," read the announcement from the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, the organization behind the awards. (see also BusinessWeek.com, 9/25/2006, "Who Is Jonathan Ive?")
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas