Craig's advice: Take a deep breathBy
We all have problems, some of them very serious. Rejection, failure, mortality. They create anxiety. And an entire industry of climbers and has-beens gets paid richly to give us advice. That’s why I found this tidbit from Craig Newmark (of Craigslist) so refreshing:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas