Why Gas Prices Will Stay High
You have to give Lynn Westfall credit. Not only is the chief economist for Tesoro (TSO) willing to talk to reporters as gasoline prices shoot up to a record of more than $3.20 a gallon, he even stopped by BusinessWeek's Los Angeles offices recently to discuss why prices are so high with Senior Correspondent Christopher Palmeri.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas