Flextronics Agrees to Acquire Solectron
Solectron (SLR) agrees to be acquired by Flextronics International (FLEX) in a $3.6 billion deal. Terms: 0.3450 FLEX share or $3.89 cash per SLR share (but not a combination), subject to limitation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone