China's Car Exports Scale Up Big-Time
While the explosive growth of China's automotive market has global automakers and suppliers scrambling to set up or expand their operations inside the Middle Kingdom, the expected deluge of low-priced Chinese passenger car exports in the next few years has distributors and dealers from around the world lining up for the right to sell China-made cars in their home countries. Those companies that are fortunate enough to sign import and distribution agreements with leading Chinese automakers could be sitting on gold mines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt