Counterfeit Goods Flood Europe
The European Commission has urged the public to avoid cheap fake products, as the amount of pirated articles seized at the EU's external borders hit a record high in 2006 – something Brussels says is a combination of better working methods as well as a flourishing trade in such goods.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries