Worrying about a tidal wave of water bottles
Walking through Times Square on a hot early summer afternoon, I was astounded by the number of tourists gripping bottles of water. It reminded me of a chestnut of New York urban lore. Anyone who has visited inevitably hears it: “We have the best tap water in the country.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders