Walmart Should Decide What Kind of Company It Wants To Be.By
One can see the dilemma facing Walmart CEO H. Lee Scott. Walmart rose to riches based on a certain set of business principles: relentlessly cut costs, torture vendors into submission, locate stores where a Walmart will draw customers from several downtowns, and keep store employees “down on the farm” as much as possible when it comes to pay and benefits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders