Super Vette or Mini Car?David Welch
The car nut blogosphere has been abuzz recently over the possibility that General Motors Corp. might develop a mid-engine Corvette when the next-generation sports car comes out in 2010 or 2011. It could be the next Corvette or, as Autoextremist.com suggested months ago, it could be a super high-performance version of the car that sells alongside the traditional, value-priced rear-wheel drive ‘Vette.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day