Investors Take a Shine to Ciena
Rising demand for digital bandwidth -- and telecom providers' scramble to upgrade their delivery systems -- means good times for Ciena (CIEN). The Linthicum (Md.)-based maker of equipment used to increase the capacity of fiber optic networks announced on May 31 that it swung to a profit in its fiscal second quarter from a year-earlier loss on a jump in revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks