When the 250 GT Europa was launched at the 1954 Paris Salon, it was described as the first series production car for Ferrari. The 3-liter cars were in production for 10 years. The 250 series encompassed a whole range of models catering to everyone from wealthy gentlemen to ambitious racing drivers. The 250 Pinin Farina Coupe introduced at the 1958 Paris show replaced the 250 Europa, also a Pinin Farina design.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill