In Switch, Toshiba Buys AMD Chips
Losing Toshiba as a customer never sat well with Advanced Micro Devices. Japan's Toshiba ditched AMD for Intel as a maker of chips for its laptops in 2001. Since then, AMD has been fighting its way back into Toshiba's lineup in a campaign that has accelerated in recent months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas