Computer Hardware: Getting Healthier
The S&P 1,500 Computer Hardware subindustry index is the newest member of the high-momentum list (see the full list at the end of this story), indicating that its trailing 12-month price performance is now in the top 10% of all 136 subindustry indexes in the S&P 1,500. Year to date through May 25, the S&P Computer Hardware Index is up 12.3%, vs. a 7.3% gain for the S&P 1,500. In the past 13 weeks, this subindustry index gained 10.8% to the market's climb of 4.3%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock