Recall Clouds Outlook for Advanced Medical
Shares of Advanced Medical Optics (EYE) plunged May 29 after the company announced a voluntary recall of its Complete MoisturePlus products after U.S. health officials linked them to a rare amoebic infection that can cause blindness. The recall news, which hit late May 25, is the second piece of bad news to hit makers of multi-purpose contact lens solutions in nearly a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy