A New Jewel in Nasdaq's Crown
The Nasdaq stock exchange, itching for an overseas acquisition, watched in frustration as its bid to take over the London Stock Exchange went down in flames in February. Worse, little more than a month later, archrival the New York Stock Exchange (NYX) sealed its own $12 billion trans-Atlantic merger with Paris- and Amsterdam-based Euronext.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day