Why managers should cheer the new minimum wageBy
Managers should cheer a $2.10 increase in the federal minimum raise—the first jump in almost a decade. It’s not just because the wage will help lift people from being among the working poor, to at least within striking distance of making ends meet. The real benefit is what it may do to those work places that rely on a constant flow of poorly paid workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet