Scenes from a Marketing Marriage
From all outward appearances, Northport Wellness and Standard Process had a good business marriage. For more than 15 years, Northport, a 12-person holistically-oriented clinic on Long Island, N.Y., purchased nutritional supplements from Standard Process, a Palmyra (Wis.) manufacturer, for resale to some of its 100 daily patients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap