Europeans Back Public Smoking Bans
The European Commission has suggested that the rising support for public smoking bans means there could be an expansion of smoke-free policies across Europe, with 88 percent of citizens backing the approach - especially in countries that have introduced anti-smoking measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day