Wolverine's ESP 5120: Bulk, Not Beauty
The Good: At its best when playing back uncompressed digital photos
The Bad: Bulky, with an unsexy design
The Bottom Line: A multimedia player best suited for photographers looking to store images while on the road
These days, there's plenty of competition in the portable media player market. Everyone from Archos and Canon (CAJ) to Creative Technology's (CREAF) Creative Labs and RCA have been rolling out devices that try to bridge the gap between the entertainment needs of consumers and the more practical demands of business users, who may want a bright screen to view images and files while on the road.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing