Payless-Stride Rite: A Good Fit?
Try this one on for size: Payless ShoeSource (PSS), the retailer known for its assortment of low-price kicks, is going upmarket by acquiring the Stride Rite (SRR), the name behind the eponymous children's footwear, Keds, and Sperry Top-Sider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill