Alcan Rejects Alcoa's Buyout Offer
Alcan (AL) says its board of directors unanimously recommends shareholders reject Alcoa's (AA) unsolicited offer to acquire Alcan. Its board says the offer is inadequate. The Globe and Mail reports that Alcan is in talks with BHP Billiton (BHP).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster