A Marriage Made in Chip Heaven
In the unpredictable, cutthroat market for computer chips, win-win outcomes are rare. But that may well be the outcome of a decision by Intel and STMicroelectronics to combine their flash memory operations. The joint venture forms the world's largest manufacturer of a type of flash memory chip known as NOR flash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’