Yet another new BW blog: Green BizBy
I just found this one today. Green Biz. It’s the work of Adam Aston, my New York pal, and John Carey, from the Washington bureau. Here’s my question for them: Can’t scientists devise glasses we could wear to make the light from the energy-efficient tubes or oncoming LEDS look pretty? Until I get my wife a pair of those, she’s determined to preserve our house as soft-glowing monument to the wasteful and heat-leaking bulbs that Thomas Edison invented (just down the road). She’s as committed to incandescent as some music junkies are to vinyl.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap