Dow, S&P 500 Miss Records
On a Tuesday with little news or economic data, the S&P 500, for the second day in a row, surpassed but then retreated from its March 2000 closing record. The Nasdaq ended the session at another six-year high, but the Dow also pulled back from a record high in late trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances