Wallstrip goes big timeAaron Pressman
Sometimes it's hard to keep your big mouth shut when you're a journalist. Such was the case with CBS Interactive's rumored purchase of financial video blog Wallstrip. Now it's official, says proud papa and show founder Howard Lindzon. CBS is scooping up the finance world's most irreverant and sassy 5 minutes a day along with hiring the creatively talented team of talent, led by host Lindsay Campbell and co-producers Adam Elend and Jeff Marks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020