The Daddy WayJames Mehring
I am finding more differences in how Lyn and I handle situations with our toddler. For instance, when our daughter starts crying in the middle of the night, I am more apt to wait a minute of two before jumping out of bed while my wife tends to bounce out of bed and rush to the crib. Lyn keeps things moving at night so that our daughter gets to bed by 8:30, while I tend ignore the clock in the evening. And I probably give our daughter more latitude to do things like climb up our porch steps or slide off our bed—although, I make sure that I am right beside her. These are all things that irk Lyn to varying degrees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock