Scientific Management Is Past Its Peak
A couple of weeks ago, I went to a dinner on the politics and economics of global outsourcing. Primarily I went to see the bright young writer Fareed Zakaria, author of the now famous Foreign Affairs article The Rise of Illiberal Democracy, because my agent, Tina Bennett, told me I would love him and she is pretty much always right. The second speaker for the evening was Martin Baily, former chair of President Clinton's Council of Economic Advisers and currently senior adviser to the McKinsey Global Institute, which is the think tank of the world's premier management consulting firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap