Can Zell and Murdoch Rescue Newspapers?
With Cerberus Capital Management striking a deal to buy 80.1% of Chrysler Group from DaimlerChrysler (DCX), I can't help but think of the ailing newspaper industry and how it, too, may be "saved" by an "angel" investor or two.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders