When Worlds Collide
Almost every game publisher deals with an external agency to handle the majority of their advertising. Companies like McCann Erickson and TBWA may not be household names to gamers, but they're surely familiar with their work. These and many other similar companies form not just the backbone of ads for gaming, but a host of other products as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing