How to stand out in a crowd: Customer SatSteve Hamm
One of the key issues confronting the top Indian IT services firms is how to differentiate themselves from one another. If the top five companies all offer essentially the same array of services, how does a corporate customer chose between them? On the surface, it seems like that leaves only price as the deciding factor. And, in many situations, I'm sure that's the way it will work out. But I don't think that means that price is the only lever. Over the long haul, customer satisfaction will be the key differentiator that separates the best IT services companies from the pack.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm