More Misery for Amgen
Medicare had some bad news for Amgen (AMGN) May 14: The government health insurer wants to stop paying for certain uses of Amgen's most lucrative drug, Aranesp. The drug, which can help chemotherapy patients battle anemia, made up $1 billion of Amgen's $3.6 billion in sales in the first quarter of this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt