Lessons From the Chrysler-Daimler Debacle. Organic Growth Trumps Synergy.
It is a verity that few in business believe but most mergers and acquisitions designed to produce “synergy” between two companies fail. It would be better to follow a second verity—organic growth from within is usually the best way to expand for most companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis