It's Not Easy Buying Green
The good news is that the vast majority of information technology executives say environmental concerns matter when it comes to planning. The bad news is far fewer are doing much about it. That's the finding of a report released on May 14 by Forrester Research (FORR).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks