Housing and the Stock MarketBy
The slumping stock market used to be given as a reason for the great real estate boom. The dot-com bust soured Mr. and Mrs. America on stocks. And so they shifted their commission dollars from Merril Lynch to Century 21. In the past year though that trend has reversed. The stock market is roaring and housing is in a funk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes