WWF Slams Europe's Dirty Power Plants
Germany, Greece, Poland and Spain host the dirtiest polluting power stations in the European Union while Germany and the UK have the greatest number of dirty power stations, according to a new report by the World Wildlife Foundation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap