Samsung Set to Pounce on Stalled Rival
South Korea's Samsung Electronics is in a predatory mood right now when it comes to gaining ground in the global mobile-phone market. With Motorola (MOT) in the grip of a major earnings stall, Samsung has recently cinched deals with all major U.S. wireless carriers to offer its whiz-bang, feature-laden mobile phones in a market-share grab aimed directly at the industry's No. 2 handset manufacturer on its home turf.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself