Dow Hits New Record After Fed Statement
After a rocky session, the Dow Jones industrial average pushed to a new record after the Federal Reserve announced that they kept the federal funds rate at 5.25% and remains worried about inflation. Investors liked the message: expect more of the same steady rates for the time being while the economy remains in a Goldilocks mode.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day