Treasuries Slightly Lower ahead of FOMC
ACTION ECONOMICS: A lackluster session subject to low-volume technical twitches ruled on the eve of the FOMC decision Wednesday. Initial global stock market declines and spillover strength from JGBs and Bunds sparked an early bid along with a deeper inversion of the curve, but that soon reversed with stocks. The 10-year note auction went off without a hitch, though the mixed results provided thin cover for afternoon profit-taking as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing