Stocks Pull Back Ahead of Fed Meeting
Stocks retreated Tuesday as investors booked some profits after a five-week old rally that kept pushing the Dow average to new records, says S&P. Investors are bracing for the Federal Reserve policy meeting on Wednesday, followed by key reports on trade, inflation and retail sales in the coming days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy