So Enough About The iPhone. Behold the oPhone!By
Yes, its a gag, but a pretty funny one. Microsoft, it turns out, does have a sense of humor, and proved it with this video announcing the oPhone, a round device with three fold-out wings that reminds me of a Nerf Boomerang I had in the 80s. All the feigned hallmarks of an Apple promo video are there: Breathless praise for design, talk about a design that's not only "outside the box" but so far away from the box as to be on Jupiter or Saturn...you get the idea. Plenty of of subtle fun poked at Apple, but also at Microsoft's uber-geeky self.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances