An economy of tune-upsBy
Waiting in line at my local branch of PNC bank, I see they're offering financial tune-ups. Yesterday, my research (whether you believe me or not) carried me to the e-harmony dating site. They're offering marriage tune-ups. (Talk about extending a franchise...) In the old days, cars got tune-ups. Humans went in for check ups or consultations. But those sound boring. They maintain, but don't enhance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap