Microsoft-Yahoo? Don't Bet On It
On paper, a merger of Microsoft and Yahoo! looks like the perfect foil to the seemingly unstoppable momentum of Google. Combined, the software giant and the online media titan would have easily the largest audience on the Web, a far more potent advertising engine, and finally, a credible position in the all-important Internet search market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing