China Auto Biz: Zen and Art of Selling
The retail side of China's auto industry has traditionally been rather crude. While in developed markets a lot of emphasis is placed on customer service as the dealer is the first physical point of contact between carmaker and client, Chinese dealers focus on revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock