Writing update: crappy first draftBy
I spent most of the day yesterday sitting on this blue couch, legs stretched out in front of me, writing a book chapter on medicine. I was going on about genes and snips and inbred lab rats, and I was under the illusion that what I was writing was flowing, fun, clear, in short, everything I wanted. I enjoyed dinner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans