UBS: A Hedge-Fund Stumble
UBS AG UBS on May 3 announced a weaker profit during recent months, thanks in part to a big loss at a hedge fund unit, and plans to fold that operation into its investment banking business. Although UBS grappled with challenges in fixed-income trading, analysts gave the financial services firm credit for delivering strong results in its businesses overall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans