Crazy Like a Fox
Listen to Rupert Murdoch ruminating about The Wall Street Journal barely three months ago: "I'm worried about it," the News Corp. (NWS) Chief Executive told BusinessWeek. "I'd do something different to what they have done…. I think the Journal's opportunity is that it has a wonderful brand and that it could really go after The New York Times on significant world and national news. This is me theorizing about it. I don't think we'll ever get it. I don't think they'll sell it."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans