The Most Innovative Companies in the World--2007.By
The annual BW/BCG global survey of The World's Most Innovative Companies is out and there are some amazing shifts from last year. There are four new companies in the Top 25--Disney, Boeing, Cisco and Genetech. And some big changes within the top 25--3M falls from three in 06 to seven in 07. Why? Could it be too much Six Sigma and not enough innovation? Starbucks also fell from nine in 06 to fourteen this year. Again, the push for efficiency may have led to a decline in innovation (that memo from Howard Shultz suggests as much).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks