T. Rowe's Take On DJLauren Young
If you read this week's cover story, you'll see that I interviewed John Linehan, manager of the T. Rowe Price Mid-Cap Value and T. Rowe Price Value funds. Together with Brian Rogers, manager of the T. Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, T. Rowe Price owns of 15% of Dow Jones stock, making the Baltimore asset management company the largest outside shareholder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders