Goodbye, Cubicle. Hello, Startup!
Author Michelle Goodman, a self-described former "wage slave," left her cubicle in 1992 to work for herself, and never looked back. But the transition wasn't easy for her. Indeed, although women make up one of the fastest growing segments of entrepreneurship, Goodman discovered that most find it difficult to make the leap (see BW Online, 1/31/07, "The Face of Entrepreneurship in 2017").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm